Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hi,

 we're back this time with the actual twining process.

I had my cameraman, Hubba, take multiple pictures of this process but he suggested we try using his phone to do a video.
This would be far easier for everyone to visualise how the process works.
The last blog we warped the loom so now we start with the wefting!

Bear with me it's my first live demo and I"m nervous.
Just keep in mind the warp goes up and down (the orange, white and blue material you won't see when the rugs done)
The weft goes back and forth!




We'll show you progress pictures as the rug gets done!

Thank you for your time.
If you have any questions regarding twining please leave them in the comments or go to my Etsy shop and convo or to my Facebook page and ask. (Links are at the right and left at the top of this page
I would love to answer your questions!

Have a great spring day!








1 comment: